Elnico s.r.o., with its registered office at Heydukova 2923, Dvůr Králové nad Labem, 544 01, Identification No. 27465781, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Hradec Králové, Section C, File 20604 (hereinafter referred to as "Elnico"), as web site operator www.elnico.cz (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") hereby publishes for the Users of the Web Sites (hereinafter referred to as "Users" or "You") the cookie notifications that are used on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Cookie Notification" or "Notifications").
WHAT ARE "COOKIES"?
Cookies are text (data) files that contain a small amount of information (data) that is stored in a user's computer, mobile phone, or other device when visiting a website. Consequently, every time you visit the site, cookies are sent back to websites (or other pages) that recognize cookies, allowing the web site to recognize a user's computer, mobile phone, or other device.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, starting with ensuring website functionality, allowing personalization and personalization of websites, or statistical analysis of user behavior on websites, and ending with ad targeting to website users.
TYPES OF FILES COOKIES
Separation of cookies in terms of durability
- In terms of storage durability, cookies are divided into session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Temporary cookies are cookies that are activated when a website is opened and are automatically deleted at the time of leaving the site.
- Long-term cookies are cookies that remain stored on the user's device for the duration specified in cookies.
- Splitting cookies from the origin point of view
- In terms of origin, "first party cookies" and "third party cookies" are distinguished.
- "First Page" cookies are "cookies" that create the websites you visit, and only those websites can read (recognize) these cookies.
- Third-party cookies are third-party cookies that are created by third parties (people) that are stored on the user's device by other websites (domains) than web pages that the user is currently viewing.
- Third-party cookies are stored on many websites within the Internet and the third party (s) who created these cookies are able to track users across all of the websites where the cookies are stored. This enables third parties (people) to track, analyze, and evaluate the behavior of users and web site operators to provide various services (such as tracking site traffic or placing targeted ads).
- Splitting cookies in terms of features
- From the point of view of functionality, cookies can be divided into necessarily necessary cookies, performance cookies, functional cookies and targeted cookies.
- Essentially necessary cookies are cookies that are essential for the operation of the site. The use of the necessary cookies does not require user consent.
- Performance cookies are cookies that collect anonymous information about how users use websites, such as which sub-sites are most frequently visited by users, or what content users are most interested in. This information then enables you to improve the attractiveness and optimize the content of your website. The use of performance cookies requires user consent.
- Function cookies are cookies that "remember" information about user choices and preferences (such as user name, choice of language, or preferred font size), thereby improving the user experience of the site. Use of functional cookies requires user consent.
- Targeting cookies are cookies that make it possible to deliberately offer users more relevant, preferred content based on the specific interests of users. These cookies are also referred to as ad cookies, as these cookies are used very often for advertising and marketing purposes (for example, for serving targeted ads to users). Use of targeted cookies requires user consent.
You can find more information about cookies on the following links: www.aboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEB SITE
The following tables contain a description of cookies used on our Web sites
First Party Cookies:
||Keeping your cookie approval information
||for 1 year
Third party cookies:
The internet protocol address, the so-called IP address, has been assigned to your computer by your ISP. It is mostly dynamic. This means that it changes every time you connect to the Internet. It is used, for example, to diagnose server issues and manage pages.
MANAGEMENT AND DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You can manage cookie usage or disable cookies within your web browser settings. However, please note that deactivation of cookies may limit the functionality of our Web sites, cause a complete malfunction of some of their parts.
For the following links, you can learn more about how to manage cookies settings or deactivate cookies in the most commonly used web browsers:
- Google Chrome: [https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en];
- Opera: [https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy]
- Firefox: [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences];
- Internet Explorer: [http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies];
- Safari: [http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471].